Mustang Makeover Challenge

Kristina and Bella-Sierra placed 23rd overall in the 2009 Midwest Mustang Challenge.

Now follow Kristina and Dont SKip Cody on their Journey to the Eastern States Mustang Makeover Stampede in Murfeesburo, TN in October.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Day Two

January 10, 2009

Today we took it easy. My mustang stayed overnight at Clover Hill and she was moved to Mistee Oaks tonight. It was a lot easier than I thought it would be. We backed the trailer up to the barn and she walked calmly into the barn and seemed to know which one was her stall. She walked in and started to munch on her hay. LOL she is fine with us outside her stall, she may give us cautious looks now and again, but she is overall okay with our presence.

However, once I open her stall door and walk in she kinda dances with me- i take one step forward, she takes one back. I take one back she takes one forward...lol

I have created a poll and have uploaded some photos from last night because I NEED HELP with naming her!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment