Mustang Makeover Challenge

Kristina and Bella-Sierra placed 23rd overall in the 2009 Midwest Mustang Challenge.

Now follow Kristina and Dont SKip Cody on their Journey to the Eastern States Mustang Makeover Stampede in Murfeesburo, TN in October.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Day Seven

January 15, 2008
Well I have officially had Sierra here for a week now. I am slightly discouraged about our back tracking- however I find it exciting that she is waiting for me with her head over her stall door when I walk into the barn and she nickers =)

One more day and I will have the roundpen up in the indoor arena and I can actually work with her SAFELY!

With the "heat wave" of 20 degrees forcasted my spirits lift! This and it is the weekend... YAY! I can spend a lot of time together with her.

I will have Becky make sure to post new photos showing our progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment