Mustang Makeover Challenge

Kristina and Bella-Sierra placed 23rd overall in the 2009 Midwest Mustang Challenge.

Now follow Kristina and Dont SKip Cody on their Journey to the Eastern States Mustang Makeover Stampede in Murfeesburo, TN in October.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Day Six - Part Two

January 14, 2009
Becky and I drove out to the barn to bring Sierra inside- I didn't have to work too hard to bring her in because the -50 temps brought her in from the cold already =) I just needed to shut the door.

She is still jumpy and skittish as soon as I open the stall door. I belive that the sliding she did in her stall during her meltdown last night really freaked her out.

I spoke to pat and she gave us the go ahead to bring the roundpen inside the arena on Saturday.

SOOOOOOOOOO I am looking for help to help us bring it in and get it set up this saturday at 9-10ish. Hoping many can make it as it is a larger size roundpen!

No comments:

Post a Comment