Mustang Makeover Challenge

Kristina and Bella-Sierra placed 23rd overall in the 2009 Midwest Mustang Challenge.

Now follow Kristina and Dont SKip Cody on their Journey to the Eastern States Mustang Makeover Stampede in Murfeesburo, TN in October.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Day Six ...Part 1

January 14, 2009

This morning I stopped at the barn to let Sierra outside in her paddock and to give her some extra hay to keep her warm in this artic weather we are having her in the midwest!

She stuck her head out of her stall in greeting and that was cool to see that she was excited to see me coming down the isleway! She also nickered to me for more food... lol

I opened her stall door and she immediately had her meltdown and made sure i stayed an even amount of space away from her, which was a bummer.

I will be going back out there tonight to bring her in and work with her a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment