Mustang Makeover Challenge

Kristina and Bella-Sierra placed 23rd overall in the 2009 Midwest Mustang Challenge.

Now follow Kristina and Dont SKip Cody on their Journey to the Eastern States Mustang Makeover Stampede in Murfeesburo, TN in October.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Day Three

January 11, 2009
This morning I stopped out at the farm to play with her some. I have decided on a name for my mustang......... DRUMROLL PLEASE.....................

SIERRA!!!!!!!!

She was still skiddish when I enter her stall with hay, or to refill her water bucket, but amazingly, she was perfectly okay with me cleaning out her stall... lol

She still dance together, but she let me get closer to her before she moves away. She is very curious and I just love this about her. She also has a kind eye and this is what i love the best, besides how HUGE she is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good name! (Sierra was the name of the best dog I ever had. . .)
    Sounds like you're already making progress-Congrats!

    ReplyDelete