Mustang Makeover Challenge

Kristina and Bella-Sierra placed 23rd overall in the 2009 Midwest Mustang Challenge.

Now follow Kristina and Dont SKip Cody on their Journey to the Eastern States Mustang Makeover Stampede in Murfeesburo, TN in October.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

July 25, 2009- Day Nine

Today we worked on standing tied while I picked his front feet- He has always been good about this with the exception that he soon gets tired of holding up his foot and likes to try and turn around and nip!

Today I used a hoof nife, rasp, and nippers to get his used to the feel and ounds made by easch tool. I am positive that our farrier Katie will thank me for this later! =)

I only had a small amount of time to work with Cody today due to a trip WAY up north, but will be back late afternoon tomorrow so I can saddle him up again and work on more leading.

No comments:

Post a Comment