Mustang Makeover Challenge

Kristina and Bella-Sierra placed 23rd overall in the 2009 Midwest Mustang Challenge.

Now follow Kristina and Dont SKip Cody on their Journey to the Eastern States Mustang Makeover Stampede in Murfeesburo, TN in October.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

July 22,2009-Day Six

Well I went from calling my mustang TROUBLE to pretty boy... lol
I put my saddle back on him today and changed his halter because the other one was rubbing the hair off his face. ALL with no problems. He truely is a great horse! EVEN though he can be a pain in the butt with his antics!

Alyssa and I put together the roundpen and we turned him out in it during the day. She went to bring him inside and he GOT LOOSE!!! on a 200+ acre farm. He ran around the barn a few times like a bat out of hell- but then started to graze and I was able to catch him and bring him in...

I am STILL trying to catch my breath!

1 comment: