Mustang Makeover Challenge

Kristina and Bella-Sierra placed 23rd overall in the 2009 Midwest Mustang Challenge.

Now follow Kristina and Dont SKip Cody on their Journey to the Eastern States Mustang Makeover Stampede in Murfeesburo, TN in October.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

July 21, 2009- Day Five

Well my monkey of a mustang has become quite the trouble maker... lol
he figured out how to unlatch his stall... and chewed a chunk out of Hayzle-tte's stall wall... AND managed to scratch his halter off... lol

SOOOO

I found a smaller halter and was wondering how long it would take to get the new halter on him... LOL it took a bit under 5 seconds!

I am thinking about just naming him FLUKE!!! HAHAHA!

He also tipped over his water trough... talk about a mess!!!

AFTER cleaning up his messes I worked with him just a few more minutes because I was short on time. HE DID GREAT!!!

I will be back to the barn later on tonight and will put the saddle on him again. Depending on his mentality tonight I will or will not finally girth him up. I may wait until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment