Mustang Makeover Challenge

Kristina and Bella-Sierra placed 23rd overall in the 2009 Midwest Mustang Challenge.

Now follow Kristina and Dont SKip Cody on their Journey to the Eastern States Mustang Makeover Stampede in Murfeesburo, TN in October.

Monday, July 20, 2009

July 19, 2009 - Day 3




Today I drove to the barn apprehensive about my good luck with JamesDean... but it was for naught!!!

I walked up to him and attached the leadrope and was able to rub his FOREHEAD with no prob. He is a little nippy though and I was picking out his foot and he wanted his foot back and i said just a sec! let me finish and he turned around and nipped me in the arm the brat! lol

I sprayed him down with ezall and he was sooo clean! then went and rolled! I also let him smell colt's old blue and white saddle pad and he could care less so i put it on and off of him and he stood proud! ha ha ha

We finished putting up our temp roundpen panels so that I could let him outside and work with him a bit in the pen. It took about 5 minutes for him to settle so i could catch the stinker!!!

My sister-in -law Becky Ellis os RAE Photography stopped by later on in the day and took a couple photos for me because my camera is dead!

No comments:

Post a Comment