Mustang Makeover Challenge

Kristina and Bella-Sierra placed 23rd overall in the 2009 Midwest Mustang Challenge.

Now follow Kristina and Dont SKip Cody on their Journey to the Eastern States Mustang Makeover Stampede in Murfeesburo, TN in October.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

July 24, 2009- Day Eight

I know I have hehaw-ed over what to name my exceptional mustang!!! But I have FINALLY come up with the OFFICIAL name.

Don't SKip Cody aka Cody.

He has been coming along GREAT! He hasnt been as much of a trouble maker lately so I think that he is finally settling down with his new domestication home. (Although he still likes to rub on everything and still breaks his water buckets almost daily)

Put the saddle on him and dropped the stirrups down and he looked at me like um... ok now what do you want me to do????

THEN i asked him to walk... lol and he bucked maybe two three times but other than that was HIGHLY uneventful.

Now I need to work on him holding his feet up long enough so that Katie, our farrier can trim his super long feet!!!

I also need to work a bit more on him being led so that I can work on steering with the sidepull.

Photos will be up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment