Mustang Makeover Challenge

Kristina and Bella-Sierra placed 23rd overall in the 2009 Midwest Mustang Challenge.

Now follow Kristina and Dont SKip Cody on their Journey to the Eastern States Mustang Makeover Stampede in Murfeesburo, TN in October.

Monday, July 20, 2009

July 18, 2009 Day 2

Today I went to the barn fully expecting to have another sierra on my hands... I walked into my mustang's stall and 1st off- hes bay... not "brown" like his coggins say! but he stood and looked at me while I walked RIGHT UP TO HIM!!! and was able to rub his neck, back, sides, and flanks!!!! I got a bit more brave and was able to touch his face, and hook a leadrope up to his halter. All while my mustang had the look on his face that he was bored... ha ha ha TYPICAL MALE!

I also taught him to pick up front feet on command.

He is soooo smart!

The names that I have put into the maybe list are:

Footloose
Casanova
JamesDean
DillonGer

I am leaning towards JamesDean... hmmm or MattDillion

AHHH I cant make up my mind!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment