Mustang Makeover Challenge

Kristina and Bella-Sierra placed 23rd overall in the 2009 Midwest Mustang Challenge.

Now follow Kristina and Dont SKip Cody on their Journey to the Eastern States Mustang Makeover Stampede in Murfeesburo, TN in October.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Time is ticking!

I cannot believe that Midwest Horse Fair will be here in under 3 WEEKS!!!!!
I cannot express how excited I am to be bringing Sierra and showing everybody how AWESOME she is!!!

I have, irrvicably fallen in love with her and am crossing my fingers that we qualify for the Dawn Lapin Mustang Trainer Assistance Fund so that I can bring her back home with us at the end of fair and so I can continue to work with her and show her 1st Level Dressage this summer!

I am not getting my hopes up too soon, but as of right now, I will be EXTREMELY satisfied If we have the walk and trot mastered before fair. If she can figure out her leads by then that is an extra bonus!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment